Iramusu (Hemidesmus indicus) is a traditional Ayurvedic herb used over generations to promote body’s cooling effect. Its benefits range, from being able to soothe joint aches and pains caused due to arthritis and being a safe treatment for eradicating skin infections.
Ayurvedic science has been mainly using Iramusu in the process of blood purification and to prevent inflammation in the urinary tract. Since, this active ingredient is rich in cooling properties it has been greatly beneficial in improving skin’s health and glow, while detoxifying the body and helping with the easy elimination of toxins through sweat and urine.
· romotes body cooing effect from within.
· Relieves gastric hyper-acidity.
· Treats various skin conditions arising due to excess body heat such as Eczema and Dermatitis.
· Anti-microbial properties; as it has been used to treat various infections arising due to bacteria etc.
· Prevents loss of hair due to body heat.
· Regular use removes bad breath and body odour.
· Anti-tumor properties.